Real Estate and Construction Law»back
We provide our clients with comprehensive consultation in all areas of real estate law. We assist our clients in acquiring and developing real estate projects in both residential and commercial construction, including special structures and industrial facilities. We represent the interests of both private and commercial clients in real estate transactions and tenancy contracts.
We advise our clients on matters of construction law in dispute settlement cases, arbitration proceedings, and court cases before all ordinary courts of law when it comes to the pursuit of or defence against claims, including warranty claims, and claims for damages.
- We counsel building and development corporations on financing, acquiring, and developing real estate
- We draft purchase contracts/ developer contracts for property (land with or without buildings) and condominium apartments, including the related fiduciary transactions
- We draft private and commercial tenancy contracts
- We draw up contracts with and for architects, planners, and civil engineers/general contractors
- We pursue and defend warranty and compensation claims and take on insurance-related cases in the field of construction
- We assert the rights of both private and commercial landlords and tenants