Pharmaceutical law deals with issues arising in the context of the development, analysis, production, and distribution of pharmaceuticals. Questions of pharmaceutical law are closely intertwined with the field of biotechnology, the reason being that today over half of all pharmaceuticals are produced by biotechnological methods.
We offer our clients comprehensive consultation on all aspects of pharmaceutical law, including legal issues of product development and the liability that comes with it.
Our law firm commonly provides the following services in this field:
- We provide legal assistance to companies developing new pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- We prepare the contractual basis for the development and production of pharmaceuticals (agreements for research and clinical studies, material transfer agreements, license contracts, contract manufacturing)
- We advise on the distribution of pharmaceuticals
- We enforce industrial property rights for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- We advise in all matters of pharmacological vigilance, including aspects of criminal law
- We fight compensation claims against our clients resulting from the unwanted side effects of pharmaceuticals
- We offer legal support in issues related to advertising