Distribution Contracts and License Agreements»back
A well-drafted distribution contract is the best basis for successful merchandising and a lasting partnership. License agreements are the basis for exploiting special industrial property rights such as patents, utility models, registered designs, trademarks, and copyrights. Regulations on the use of industrial property rights are also important in business acquisition agreements.
We help many clients in designing their distribution systems and exploiting their industrial property rights. We are especially experienced in automobile and HGV trade. Our advisory services on cooperation contracts for research and development aim at ensuring the best results possible for our clients. Our consultation extends to the following areas:
- Designing distribution systems and drafting authorized dealers’, trade representatives’, and franchise contracts, etc.
- Analyzing points of competition law
- Pursuing claims from distribution and license agreements in and out of court
- Designing and negotiating agreements for research and development
- Broad experience in the area of automobile distribution